WHO ARE WE AND HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
Contact details of the Data Controller: “PAN PAN“ is a trademark owned by AVIA SOLUTIONS GROUP (ASG) PLC, a public limited liability company registered in the Republic of Ireland, company number 727348, address of the registered office Dentons Ireland Legal Services Limited, Joshua Dawson House, 19B Dawson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, D02 RY95 (hereinafter “We”, “Ours”, “Company”).
In processing the personal data, we responsibly comply to the regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and other directly applicable legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, as well as instructions from competent authorities.
WHAT PRINCIPLES DO WE COMPLY TO?
When processing your personal data, we:
- comply with current and applicable legislation, including the GDPR;
- we will process your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- we will collect your personal data for specified, clearly defined and legitimate purposes and will not continue to process it in a way incompatible with those purposes, except to the extent permitted by law;
- take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are rectified, supplemented, suspended or destroyed without delay;
- we will keep them in such a form that your identity can be established for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- ensure that your personal data is processed in such a way as to ensure the appropriate security of personal data through appropriate technical or organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against unintentional loss, destruction or damage.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND BASIS DO WE PROCESS
|The purpose of the processing of personal data. Why we process personal data?
|The categories of processed personal data. What kind of categories of personal data we process?
|On what legal basis do we process personal data?
|The period of processing
|Administration of our Website
|When you visit our Website, data about your browsing on the Website is collected using cookies. We use necessary / technical cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and / or other third-party cookies in order to improve your browsing experience (i.e. to consider your needs, to continuously improve the website and to make offers that suit your interests).
|Data using cookies and similar technologies related to Internet browsing, etc. are collected (processed) in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. a) of the GDPR, i. e. with your consent (except for necessary cookies).
|You can find more information about cookies and their storage terms in the Cookies Policy and Cookie settings on our Website.
|Responding to your general enquiries
|Our Website provides contacts where you can contact us to consult us on issues that concern you. We will accept, review and respond to all your messages. If you contact us by e-mail, regular mail or using the contact form function on our Website, we will process the following Personal Data of yours: your name, surname, e-mail, postal address and the text of the correspondence and / or attached documents. This data will be processed for the administration of your enquiry. Please note that we may need to contact you by mail, email, so be sure to notify us of any changes to your Personal Data.
|All Personal Data you provide when communicating with us is used only for the above purposes and to view messages and to administer (manage) communication flows and provide you with a response. We will process the said Personal Data in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. a) of the GDPR, i. e. with your consent, which you express by contacting us by e-mail, mail or contact form on our Website.
|Communication with you will be handled until the enquiry is fully processed and stored for 3 months from the date of the last communication with you.
|Drawing up and executing contracts for the purchase and sale of services
|We may process name, surname, contact information, position, signature, other information required for negotiations, concluding and performing of contracts.
|We will process this Personal Data of yours in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. b) of the GDPR, i. e. to conclude a contract with you and perform it, as well as Article 6 Part 1. c) of the GDPR., i. e. we are subject to a legal obligation to keep contracts and accounting documents and Article 6 Part 1. f) of the GDPR, i. e. our legitimate interest in asserting and / or defending our legal claims (where applicable).
|We will process the Personal Data collected for this purpose for 10 years after the contract is terminated.
|Esurance of KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures and compliance with international and/or national sanctions
|We process the following personal data: full names, date of births, other identification details (citizenship, copies of passport/ ID, proof of living address, bank information, contact details, source of wealth/ funds) of the members of the Board of Directors, directors and secretaries (e.g., CEO, COO, CFO, Deputies, Heads of departments), persons assigned to represent the Party, shareholders with more than 25 % ownership and ultimate beneficial owners.
|Personal Data for Client Verification and Onboarding Procedure is processed in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. c) of the GDPR, i.e. our legal obligation to monitor and implement the international and/or national sanctions and with Article 6 Part 1. f) of the GDPR, i. e. our legitimate interest to fulfil the requirements for money laundering and financing terrorism prevention, prevention of corruption, bribery and fraud, US, UK sanctions (restrictions), to verify the liability of the parties.
|We will process the Personal Data collected for this purpose for 5 years.
|Providing you with news, promotions and information (direct marketing)
|If you agree to subscribe or otherwise receive our newsletter, we will use your email address for general and / or individual marketing (e.g. about goods, services, discounts, offers, competitions, events, news, surveys and other news) and we will contact you for these purposes. The information collected will only be used for direct marketing. When submitting joint marketing offers, you will be sent general information that we will share with all our customers.
|Personal Data for direct marketing is processed in accordance with Article 6 Part 1. a) of the GDPR, i. e. with your consent or Article 6 Part 1. f) of the GDPR, i. e. our legitimate interest to offer you a similar goods/services to ones you have purchased from us and to get your feedback about purchased goods/services.
|Your data will be used for direct marketing purposes for 3 years after your consent is obtained or until you withdraw your consent. We consider you to be our customer:
– 3 years after your order or purchase of our product or service or our contract is terminated.
If you do not provide personal data, the provision of which to the Company is necessary to ensure compliance with the requirements of legal acts and / or the conclusion and / or performance of the contract, we will not be able to provide you with services or conclude another transaction.
For direct marketing purpose, we process your personal data in the following cases:
- when we obtain your explicit consent to such processing;
- when you are a customer of us who have not objected to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, marketing of similar services or products.
With you expressed consent to receive direct marketing messages or newsletters you subscribe, you agree to receive our news about new services, products, invitations to events etc.
We inform you that Visitors may at any time refuse our newsletters or other promotional messages by clicking on a link to this in our outgoing newsletters and/or messages.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis. Most commonly, we use your personal data:
- Where we need to conclude any contract and/or perform any contract we have entered into with you;
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation;
- Where we have your consent;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interest.
“Legitimate interest” means our interest to enhance our services, products, to manage the processes of businesses and activities. We consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. The legitimate interests that we pursue include:
HOW LONG WE WILL RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We ensure and take all necessary measures to avoid storing outdated or unnecessary personal data about You and to keep Your personal data up-to-date and accurate.
We will use your personal data for direct marketing purposes for 3 (three) years after you’re giving consent or after the end of the contractual relationship (direct marketing of similar services or products).
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We responsibly implement appropriate organizational and technical personal data security measures intended for the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure as well as against any other unlawful processing. The security measures we implement include the protection of personnel, information, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks as well as office buildings and technical equipment.
In the event of personal data breach of security that could seriously jeopardize your rights or freedoms and determine the circumstances with which unauthorized access to personal data has been obtained, we will immediately inform you about it.
TO WHOM IS YOUR DATA ARE DISCLOSED
We may share some of your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- representatives acting on our behalf with respect to the promotion of our services in particular territories;
- companies providing data centers, hosting, cloud, site administration and related services, software developers, providing, maintaining and developing companies, companies providing information technology infrastructure services, companies providing communication services;
- credit and debit card companies used to facilitate payment transactions related to the provision of our services, banks and other credit and/or payment companies;
- our professional advisors, auditors, lawyers and/or financial advisers;
- our other service providers (data processors) or our subcontractors;
- notaries, if the contract concluded with you requires a notarial form;
- judicial officers, entities providing legal s and/or debt recoveries services, subrogator of claim right;
- companies providing advertising and marketing services;
- companies providing archiving, physical and / or electronic security, asset management and/or other business services;
- in accordance with the laws to state institutions, establishments, etc.;
- law enforcement authorities at their request or on our own initiative if there is a suspicion that a criminal offense has been committed, as well as courts and other dispute resolution bodies; tax administrators
DO WE APPLY AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING OR PROFILING?
We do not normally use automated decision-making under Article 22 of the GDPR to initiate and execute contractual relationships. Should we apply this procedure in individual cases, we will inform you separately, if required by law.
We process your personal data in a partially automated way in order to assess certain personal aspects (hereinafter – Profiling). We use profiling, for example, when we are required by law to prevent money laundering or manage financial risk.
RIGHTS GUARANTEED TO YOU
We guarantee the implementation of these rights and the provision of any related information at your request or in case of your query:
- know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
- to get access to your personal data which are processed by the Data Controller;
- request correction or addition, adjustment of your inaccurate, incomplete personal data;
- require the destruction of personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- request the destruction of personal data if they are processed illegally or when you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or do not give such consent, when is necessary;
- disagree with the processing of personal data or withdraw the previously agreed consent;
- request to provide, if technically possible, the provision of your personal data in an easily readable format according to your consent or for the purpose of performing the contract, or request the transfer of data to another data controller.
In order to exercise your rights, please send us the request by e-mail [email protected] or directly coming to the Company by address Dariaus ir Gireno str. 21a, 02189 Vilnius.
Upon receipt of your request, we may ask you to provide proof of your identity or other identifying information to ensure that we are exercising your rights as a data subject and to prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal data or information to others who are not entitled to it. If we are unable to identify you, we will not be able to exercise your rights as a data subject.
We provide information about the processing of your personal data free of charge. If your request is unfounded, repetitive or disproportionate, we may charge a fee commensurate with our administrative costs.
Upon receipt of your request, we will respond to you within 30 calendar days of receipt of your claim and the due date for submission of all documents necessary to prepare the answer.
By refusing to comply with your requirement, we will clearly indicate the grounds for such refusal.
If you disagree with our actions or the response to your request, you can complain to the competent state authority (the list of supervisory authorities by each EU countries: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en). In all cases, we recommend that you contact us before making a formal complaint so that we can find the right solution.
WHAT HAPPENS IF OUR BUSINESS CHANGES HANDS?
We may, from time to time, expand or reduce the scope of our business operations and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of our business. Any personal data that you have provided will, where it is relevant to any part of our business that is being transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this notice, be permitted to use that data only for the same purposes for which it was originally collected by us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Websites may contain links to other websites, which are not operated by us. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by such other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
When you visit social networks, your personal data is processed by a specific social network, and we start processing your personal data when you visit ‘PAN PAN agency’ on social networks. Through various social media channels, we want to introduce you to our wide range of services / products and exchange ideas and opinions with you on important topics.
Your personal data provided on the social network is processed for the following purposes:
- communicate with our social network visitors;
- respond to visitor inquiries;
- obtaining statistical information;
- conducting customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, lotteries, competitions or similar actions or events;
- if necessary, defending the legitimate interests of the Company in institutions and in other cases.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the legal basis for data processing is Article 6 part 1 point (f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interests are to be able to answer your messages or questions and analyze our availability on social networks, to present our products and services. To the extent that you wish to enter into a contractual relationship with us with your request, the legal basis for such processing is Article 6 part 1 point (b) of the GDPR.
If we intend to process your personal data for any other purpose not mentioned above, we will notify you prior to such processing.
Our pages on social networks are managed by specific social networks, so when you visit them, the processing of personal data is based on the social network privacy policies. With some social networks, depending on the social network policy, the purposes and scope of the processing, we are considered as joint data controllers.
|Personal Data we process
|Personal Data we process as joint data controllers
YouTube, Google Ads, Google Analytics
https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines and https://policies.google.com/privacy.
|Your username when you comment or send messages to us;
Your activity on our website, e.g. your visits to the website, duration statistics, request and comment information, etc.
|We use statistical information (visits to our website, range of posts, visits and average duration of video transmissions, information about the countries and cities from which our visitors come, etc.) We receive anonymous statistical data from Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Google Ads through their services.